Search & Win

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back To School

Today I realized that if I want to enter the AAS-Nursing program next fall, I'll have to complete Intro to Chemistry, Principles of Biology, Microbiology, History, and A&P 1 this year. Fine, no problem right? Wrong. I thought I'd be ok with just taking Intro to Chem and History this fall but after looking closer, I also have to take Principles of Biology. Principles of Biology is mostly chemistry for the first month or two and I SUCK at chemistry.

This puts me at full-time instead of part-time. I work 30 hours/week and have no choice about that because that is the minimum I can work and still keep my insurance. I have to have my insurance because I'm bipolar and have other health problems that require semi-frequent doctor's visits and medication. I have 3 children who have morphed into loud, obnoxious demons over the past month. How am I going to do this??? How am I going to study? Am I going to have to lock myself out in the old chicken coop with a headlamp and my books? Am I going to have to go back to my high school finals method of studying--hiding in the back of a cave with my books to get some peace and quiet?

Everyone should probably avoid me until the fall semester ends because I am going to be one stressed out bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment