Search & Win

Friday, January 8, 2010

Once More With Feeling

I've been a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer since season 3? originally aired. I'm aware that this makes me a dork and I'm cool with that. Since the old man had back surgery on Monday and I'm medical leave to help him out at home, we've been having a Buffy marathon. Right now "Once More With Feeling" is on. I love the shit out of this episode. It has everything--singing demons and vamps, Anya in lingerie, Buffy making her friends feel like assholes for yanking her out of Heaven. There was nothing better on TV before and there hasn't been anything better since.

We were supposed to see this at the Tivoli in St. Louis a few years ago but the bastards cancelled. I'll never get over being pissed about that.

Once More With Feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment