Search & Win

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Security Tool

Security Tool is a virus/rogue anti-spyware program that I had the absolute joy of discovering on my computer several hours ago. This bastard likes to shut down your anti-virus programs, continuosly pops up trying to persuade you purchase the full version(don't do it! SCAM!!!), and tells you that your computer is infected with tons of very.bad.shit. Do not, under any circumstances, remove the files it says are infected. You need them to run your system.

After dicking around with this fucker for, I don't know, 2 hours maybe trying to remove it in Safe Mode with Networking using my Avast, Windows Defender, and manual attempts, I stumbled across my savior. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is the shit. Took Security Tool of my PC in less than 15 minutes. If you ever have the misfortune of getting infected by Security Tool, download this baby. You can run the trial for free and it's only $24.95 to buy and keep from getting re-infected. I would have it's babies if I could--I love it THAT much.

To get it to work, you need to be in Safe Mode with Networking. If you're not, you're fucked because Security Tools won't let you download the Anti-Malware. MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING.

SecurityTool

^ Satan in computer virus form ^

mbamaffs1

^ The Savior ^

No comments:

Post a Comment